Date:      Mon, 24 Dec 2007 18:02:29 +0300
From:      Eygene Ryabinkin <rea-fbsd@codelabs.ru>
To:        Vladimir Grebenschikov <vova@sw.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-current <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>, freebsd-mobile <freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: device uart - does it work for anybody with PCMCI card?

Vladimir, good day.

Sun, Dec 23, 2007 at 10:46:50PM +0300, Vladimir Grebenschikov wrote:
> Can anybody confirm that device uart just works for some PCMCI card ?

Yeah, I have ST-Lab RS-232 Serial PCMCIA card:
    http://www.st-lab.com/assign.asp?keyid=bn5 (C-130)
It has Oxford Semiconductor OXCB950 chip and works fine.  The card is
discontinued, but there is other model that named simularily, 'C-131':
    http://www.st-lab.com/assign.asp?keyid=bn15
I don't know what chip they use in it, so can not say for sure
that it will work out of the box.
--
Eygene