Date:      Wed,  9 Aug 2000 18:02:01 +0200
From:      David Wetzel <dave@turbocat.de>
To:        isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Array?

Hi,

we had some discussion about handling of special calls and destination
number/msg some months ago.

<nofill>
In the spare time I started to Implement somthing simelar to NSArray

Desription is at:

=
http://developer.apple.com/techpubs/macosx/System/Library/Frameworks/Foundati=
on.framework/Versions/C/Resources/English.lproj/Documentation/Reference/ObjC_=
classic/Classes/NSMutableArray.html

But in plain C.
</nofill>

If Mr. I4B would like the idea I could finish that an we could make the
call handling flexible.

<nofill>
Comments?
---
   _  _
 _(_)(_)_  David Wetzel, Turbocat's Development,
(_) __ (_) Buchhorster Strasse 23, D-16567 Muehlenbeck/Berlin, FRG,
  _/  \_   Fax +49 33056 82835 NeXTmail dave@turbocat.de
 (______)  http://www.turbocat.de/
           DEVELOPMENT * CONSULTING * ADMINISTRATION</nofill>