Date:      Sat, 22 Dec 2012 01:46:00 +0200
From:      Marin Atanasov Nikolov <dnaeon@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-ports@freebsd.org" <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>,  ml-freebsd-stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   PKGNG Monitoring in Zabbix

Hey,

Looks like the end of the World is postponed, so I've though that now I
have some time to document some stuff :)

The documentations are about monitoring your PKGNG package database in
Zabbix.

Part I explains how to monitor your database and have graphs of the number
of packages and disk space taken by packages on your FreeBSD system.

Part II talks about how to perform audits of your package database for
things like missing package dependencies and packages that are known to
vulnerable.

You can find the documentations at the links below:

* http://unix-heaven.org/monitorig-pkgng-in-zabbix-part-i
* http://unix-heaven.org/monitorig-pkgng-in-zabbix-part-ii

Hope you like them, and Happy Holidays! :)

Regards,
Marin

--
Marin Atanasov Nikolov