Date:      Tue, 15 Jul 2003 23:28:09 -0400
From:      "Troy Settle" <troy@psknet.com>
To:        "'spork'" <spork@fasttrackmonkey.com>, <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: newfs options for large mail server (Maildir)

I've got about 50 domains with about 4500 accounts.  4200 of those are
in my primary domain.  Here's my old server:

Filesystem      Size   Used  Avail Capacity iused    ifree %iused
Mounted on
oldmail:/export  42G   6.5G    32G    17%  257068 10741330    2%   /mnt

And here's my new server (I think I went overboard on the inodes on this
one):

/dev/da1s1e      91G   4.1G    80G     5%  255756 95246066    0%   /var2

HTH,

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks