Date:      Tue, 7 Sep 2004 14:57:30 -0600
From:      "Sheets, Jason (OZ CEEDR)" <jason.sheets@hp.com>
To:        "Peter Risdon" <peter@circlesquared.com>, "FreeBSD Mail Lists" <freebsd@untoldfaith.com>
Cc:        Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Update Databases from Webserver

another.

Exactly right, I would look for a credit card processing company that
supports the functionality you are looking for and use their existing
functionality and let them absorb the liability if something horrible
were to happen.  You generally don't want to be the company or person
that is responsible for exposing financial information.

Jason