Date:      Thu, 27 Mar 1997 02:30:13 +0100 (MET)
From:      Antonio Nati <A.Nati@cisco.it>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Tape and planner problems with amanda

Problems solved:

1) changing my Tandberg tape drive with an ARCHIVE VIPER 150 (a known rogue
one) made all the configuration work fine with /dev/nrst0 (thanks to Robert
for the hint on the strange behaviour of the Tandberg).

2) The floating exception was caused by some xxxxCYCLE 0 that are badly
handled by amanda. In the 2.3.0 documentation I've read that putting 0 in
the cycles forces amanda to do a full backup, but my 2.2.6 version probably
doesn't handle correctly the zeros.

Tonino