Date:      Fri, 07 Jun 1996 22:57:42 +1000
From:      Ian McArdle <cool@m130.aone.net.au>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem

Hi, I bought the CDROM version of Freebsd 2.1. I have an incompatible
CDROM drive so Freebsd will not install onto my system. I used the dos
version and got Freebsd up and running, however due to the incompatible
drive, the applications will not install. I have put them all the
hardrive with the bin etc and when i install it just says cant find the
unix version of this file.

I am a student and really need Freebsd running with apps.

Can someone please help me as soon as possible.

My mail address is cool@m130.aone.net.au

TIA
Ian McArdle