Date:      Sun, 9 Nov 1997 23:07:41 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@hwcn.org>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@cs.berkeley.edu>
Cc:        kkennawa@physics.adelaide.edu.au, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Recompiling all distfiles?

On Sun, 9 Nov 1997, Satoshi Asami wrote:

>  * Is there any way to order a complete recompile of all ports for which the
>  * distfiles exist on my machine (e.g. essentially not trying to pull down
>  * distfiles from the net, or ignoring the errors from when my machine isnt
>  * hooked up to the net?)
>
> I can't think of a good way to do this, but if you just want to

Edit /usr/share/mk/bsd.subdir.mk and, on the line after
_SUBDIRUSE: .USE, add a `-'.

ie.

-@for entry in ${SUBDIR}; do \

[Or do the equivalent if my bsd.port.subdir.mk is outdated and
looks a little different]

And then in /usr/ports,

$ FETCH_CMD="" make

--
Outnumbered?  Maybe.  Outspoken?  Never!
tIM...HOEk