Date:      Mon, 8 Mar 1999 11:48:17 -0600
From:      Chris Costello <chris@holly.dyndns.org>
To:        Marcello Mezzanotti <mezzanet@iname.com>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: new fetch? where i get?

On Mon, Mar 8, 1999, Marcello Mezzanotti put this into my mailbox:
> im using freebsd rel 3.1 and i cvsup ports-all everyday, now when i try
> any make fetch, it complains about -A NEW OPTION, whats the probs??
> i instaled 31upgrade from misc, but nothing happens!!! :/
>
> i edited bsd.port.mk and put off -A option from fetch
>
> where i can find new fetch??

   CVSup to your latest -CURRENT or -STABLE tree.

   From the fetch man page:

     -A          Do not automatically follow ``temporary'' (302) redirects.
                 Some broken Web sites will return a redirect instead of a
                 not-found error when the requested object does not exist.