Date:      Thu, 10 Jun 2004 22:36:56 -0400
From:      Ken Smith <kensmith@cse.Buffalo.EDU>
To:        John Baldwin <jhb@freebsd.org>
Cc:        kensmith@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on an Ultra2?

On Thu, Jun 10, 2004 at 04:30:12PM -0400, John Baldwin wrote:

> Someone will have to build an ISO as it was just committed yesterday, but with
> the driver you won't need to netboot at all.  Ken, do you feel like rolling a
> snapshot release for sparc64 and sticking it on ftp-master?  You might want
> to coordinate with scottl@ in case he thinks he can fix the tagging
> corruption problem in the next couple of days.

Yup, it was already in the plans.  :-)  I wanted to wait another day or
two to see if there was any more "fallout" from the addition.  I'll
check with Scott to see about the tagging before I crank up the build,
most likely this weekend.

--
						Ken Smith
- From there to here, from here to      |       kensmith@cse.buffalo.edu