Date:      Sat, 25 Nov 2000 00:05:57 -0800
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Vladimir Mencl, MK, susSED" <mencl@nenya.ms.mff.cuni.cz>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: PR 21355 not processed yet

"Vladimir Mencl, MK, susSED" wrote:

> Hello.
>
> 2 months ago, I submitted a PR (# 21355), concerning the www/evg port.
>
> I included a patch to fix the problem.
>
> However, the patch is still not included in the collection of patches
> for the port, and the PR is left actually untouched.
>
> Did I miss something in the procedure of submitting a ports PR?

	Unfortunately, ports and other kinds of PR's sometimes sit unattended
for long periods of time. I looked yours over, and it's not at all clear
to me what port you want that patch applied to. Given that I know
nothing about python, I can't really make a judgement about that. :) If
you could submit a follow-up to your PR with more details, it might get
more attention.

Good luck,

Doug
--
    So what I want to know is, where does the RED brick road go?