Date:      Wed, 18 Jun 2014 23:13:11 +0000
From:      Wojciech Koszek <wojciech.koszek@xilinx.com>
To:        "freebsd-jobs@freebsd.org" <freebsd-jobs@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Xilinx has 2 full-time openings for people with interest in embedded systems/software and Open Source

Hello,

[This isn't strictly FreeBSD-related, but Xilinx uses a lot of open-source =
stuff around and I know some of you like embedded systems; my group is supp=
ortive for all sorts of side projects; e.g.: I'm doing Google Summer Of Cod=
e organizing/mentoring as a side project now]

Xilinx (San Jose, California) has 2 full-time openings for people intereste=
d in software development, embedded systems, SoC chips, ARM architecture an=
d FPGAs.

Ideal candidate would love seeing hardware and software cooperate. As a mem=
ber of our team you'll spend most of your time with Vim/Emacs, designing, w=
riting, testing and breaking our proprietary OS. It's written in BSD-style =
ANSI C and assembler, has 101k lines of code and is used across the company=
 in all sorts of unusual ways.

If that sounds interesting to you, here are the links:

        IRC104504: http://tinyurl.com/XILINX-IRC104504
        IRC104645: http://tinyurl.com/XILINX-IRC104645

If you think you qualify, send an e-mail with attached resume in the PDF fi=
le to:

        pssa_hiring@xilinx.com

E-mail should have a format: