Date:      Mon, 15 Sep 2014 18:40:43 +0200
From:      Damien Fleuriot <ml@my.gd>
To:        Gary Palmer <gpalmer@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>, Lev Serebryakov <lev@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Juniper Secure Access SSL VPN access from FreeBSD?

Isn't the plugin closed-source ?

If it is and you have no alternatives, you could try :

1/ install the linux compatibility framework to be able to run linux
binaries
2/ install a user agent spoofer to trick the Juniper SA into thinking
you're running linux
3/ log in to the SA, launches linux plugin, plugin uses the compatibility
framework

You might need to install a linux version of chrome or FF to get the plugin
to work.