Date:      Mon, 27 Jul 2015 19:47:24 -0400
From:      Dan Langille <dan@langille.org>
To:        David Gwynne <loki@animata.net>
Cc:        scsi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: selecting a SCSI PCI-E card

Look here!

mpt0: <LSILogic 1030 Ultra4 Adapter> port 0x8000-0x80ff mem
0xfb220000-0xfb23ffff,0xfb200000-0xfb21ffff irq 19 at device 8.0 on pci15
mpt0: MPI Version=3D1.2.14.0

It just been installed in the server.  Hopefully I can get the tape
library. attached tomorrow.

Photos here: https://twitter.com/DLangille/status/625814151223451648

At least they've both LDV/SE.

David: Thank you.  :)