Date:      Tue, 01 Nov 2011 12:29:21 -0700
From:      Stephen Hurd <shurd@sasktel.net>
To:        edwin@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/162221: 9.0-RC1 new problem building lang/spidermonkey

edwin@FreeBSD.org wrote:
> Synopsis: 9.0-RC1 new problem building lang/spidermonkey

This is not an issue with lang/spidermonkey as the port is version 1.7,
and this is regarding version 1.8.5.  It could be an upstream issue, but
it builds fine on FreeBSD 8.2 with no changes, so I wanted someone with
more GCC geek powers than I to look at it before 9.0-RELEASE.

The maintainer of www/firefox would likely be a better target if you
want to push it to a port maintainer.