Date:      Fri, 12 May 2006 09:49:31 +0900 (JST)
From:      NAKATA Maho <chat95@mac.com>
To:        carlos.paniago@gmail.com
Cc:        freebsd-openoffice@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OO2 and AMD64

Hi,

In Message-ID: <4462D8CF.7040903@panix.homeunix.org>
"Carlos F. A. Paniago" <carlos.paniago@gmail.com> wrote:

> Maho and People: Does someone knows about OO2.0.2 and AMD64? All the
Recently Jan Holesovsky, Caolan, Pavel did a great work for AMD64
see http://artax.karlin.mff.cuni.cz/~kendy/blog/
I think 2.0.3 includes almost all patches needed for GNU/Linux AMD64.

Carlos Eduardo donated FBSD amd64 access for me(even though
I own two opteron boxes which are used in my research).
I'm currently working for that. However, I'm bit busy in these days,
please do not expect very soon availability.
I don't think ooo-build is good for me. We must take care of
the same FBSD patch at different place (both ports and ooo-build) it
complicates the porting process, so thats why
I'm working at openoffice.org-2.0-devel.

All the best,
-- NAKATA, Maho (maho@FreeBSD.org)