Date:      Tue, 6 Jun 2000 14:46:32 -0700
From:      Alfred Perlstein <bright@wintelcom.net>
To:        Chris Wasser <cwasser@v-wave.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Multiple LPT Ports: Second Posting

* Chris Wasser <cwasser@v-wave.com> [000606 14:18] wrote:
> Nah, no irq misassignment in my boxes. I always make sure each device has
> it's own IRQ that isn't shared (save for this LPT issue) so that's not
> it. I'll include a dmesg for thoroughness (no verbose output tho, just
> standard dmesg)

I didn't mean conflict, I meant misconfiguration, as in you may have
the ports at IO x firing on 5 and the one at IO y firing on 7 but in
reality it's the oppsite.  This may not be the case, but it's possible.

You may also have more luck playing with lpt flags and BIOS settings
for the ports.

-Alfred