Date:      Fri, 20 Mar 2015 10:03:44 -0700 (MST)
From:      sson <sson@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PKG and Raspberry Pi

Jungle Boogie wrote
> Hi Alex,
> On 17 March 2015 at 12:46, Alex Thomas &lt;

> karlthane@

> &gt; wrote:
>> Are there any good, publicly available pkg repositories for freebsd-arm
>> on
>> raspberry pi? Or am I waiting for Freebsd 11-RELEASE?
>>

> I don't have the hardware to build my own packages but, if you do,
> check this out:
> http://www.bsdnow.tv/episodes/2015_03_04-just_add_qemu
>
> Either way, it's a good interview with Sean.
>
> Here's to wishful thinking that we'll have arm packages before the end
> of summer!
>
>> Alex Thomas

If you can't wait until the end of summer there is about 20K armv6
Qemu/Poudriere cross compiled packages sitting on
http://chips.ysv.freebsd.org/packages/  and
http://dirty.ysv.freebsd.org/packages/ (mainly mips32/mips64 packages).

Or roll your own by using the clues at
https://wiki.freebsd.org/QemuUserModeHowTo