Date:      Fri, 31 Oct 1997 15:45:04 -0500
From:      Robin Cutshaw <robin@intercore.com>
To:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
Cc:        "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter@consys.com>, Jan Koum <jkb@best.com>, Ruslan@shevchenko.kiev.ua, Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD slogan/advert ideas

On Fri, Oct 31, 1997 at 10:31:25AM -0700, Nate Williams wrote:

> > Seems to work, unfortunately I spend most of my time in Visual Cafe
> > these days, so I can't say how solid it is.
>
> It 'mostly' works, although it's not as solid as I'd like.  I can get
> corruptions and all sorts of errors if I push it hard.  But, it's no
> worse than VCafe', which is a pile of crap IMHO.

I've been working with VCafe' and not been terribly happy.  I just
picked up a copy of JBuilder and it looks better.  I'm anxious to
try the apps it generates on FreeBSD.

robin
--
----
Robin Cutshaw         internet: robin@interlabs.com robin@intercore.com

    "Time is just one damn thing after another" -- PBS/Nova
----