Date:      Wed, 10 Dec 1997 15:35:35 -0500
From:      "Goeringer, Michael" <goeringerm@keywest.ird.rl.af.mil>
To:        "'el_kay'" <lkynex@sprynet.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Installation Prob.

Hi,

   I can tell what the basic problem is, but I've never installed this
way so I don't know which file.  Your checksum error tells you that
there is either a corrupted file or a file that is "not complete".
 Assuming you ftp'ed these you have one file that did not transfer
correctly or completely

Michael G.