Date:      Wed, 05 Nov 1997 08:47:13 -0500
From:      Chris Shenton <chris@absinthe.i3inc.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: "mt eject" nonexistent? (FBSD-2.2.5)

I wrote about 2.2.5-STABLE appearing to not have an ability to
physically eject/unload a tape from a drive with the "mt" command.

Bunches of people told me to RTFM, "mt offline", etc. Guess I should
have said I did both of those, then clarified with what kind of drive
I was using. I did get some confirmation that I'm not totally insane: