Date:      Fri, 08 Apr 2005 11:19:31 +0200
From:      "Daniel S. Haischt" <me@daniel.stefan.haischt.name>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: libgsf-gnome-1.11.1

Hello,

I tried to compile libgsf-gnome-1.11.1 on FreeBSD 5.4-PRERELEASE.
Unfortunatly the configure script did not succeed :(

I had to add the following line(s) to the port's Makefile:

CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/include -I${LOCALBASE}/include"
LDFLAGS="-L/usr/lib -lpthread -L${LOCALBASE}/lib -lgsf-1"

I guess the issue occures, because I did compile libxml2
with WITH_THREADS=yes ...

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kind regards
DAn.I.El S. Haischt

Want a complete signature??? Type at a shell prompt:
$ > finger -l haischt@daniel.stefan.haischt.name