Date:      Mon, 27 Mar 95 14:37:13 MST
From:      terry@cs.weber.edu (Terry Lambert)
To:        fbsd@clem.systemsix.com (Steve Passe)
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: New Snapshot - Thanks!

> > As far as the key translations are concerned, "internationalized" apps
> > like NetScape will attempt to use the key translations relative to the
> > /usr/lib/X11 directory as well.
>
> did it:

[ ... ]

> doesn't work...

[ ... ]

> still doesn't work...

[ ... ]

subject "netscape".

Then follow the directions for setting your LOCALE environment variable
correctly and adding X11R5 local information to an X11R6 installation
(XFree86 3.x).

You currently have correct translations for keysyms that you non-locale
aware install is not generating.  You need *both*.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@cs.weber.edu
---
or previous employers.