Date:      Tue, 02 May 2006 12:44:18 -0500
From:      Kevin Kinsey <kdk@daleco.biz>
To:        dharam paul <exiaf_radar_guy38@yahoo.co.in>
Cc:        freebsd <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: outlook express be routed through sendmail

dharam paul wrote:
> Hi,
> I want to to implement mails sent from my network from
> outlook express be routed through sendmail to their
> destined address.
> Come pointers please!
>
> Thanks in advance.

Well, how are they being routed at the present time?  Sendmail is an
SMTP server (MTA-Mail Transport Agent).  "Outlook Express" is a personal
email client (MUA-Mail User Agent).

By setting the "Outlook Express" parameters to point to the Sendmail
server as the "SMTP server" (IIRC, "OE" says "outgoing server" or
something similar), you *would* be routing "through Sendmail".

Or have I somehow misunderstood your question?

HTH,

Kevin Kinsey

--
New Year's Eve is the time of year when a man most feels his
age, and his wife most often reminds him to act it.