Date:      Thu, 22 Jun 2017 17:01:53 +0100
From:      "David Smith" <david.smith@cioutlookreports.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   The Mobile Operator Market Intelligence Service

The Mobile Operator Market Intelligence Service

=20
Hello,

I Hope you are well.

I would like to introduce our Mobile Operator Market Intelligence service w=
hich provides an in-depth analysis of the market you want to track. It is e=
quipped with cutting edge analytical tools such as benchmarking (including =
NPS, satisfaction, recommendation, rejection scores, among others) and mark=
et monitoring.

The Mobile Operator Market Intelligence service will give you a thorough in=
sight into your consumer's mind and all the information you need to make st=
rategic corporate decisions. It is based on both primary and secondary rese=
arch. We undertake the primary research twice a year, so as to closely moni=
tor the market to anticipate any trends and gather insights for our clients=
 in a fast, yet accurate model.

Table of Contents

1.Executive Summary -This section summarises the main findings and the crit=
ical understanding of the main issues in the market and how our clients can=
 capitalise and better tackle       them.

2. Main Mobile Operator (MMO)/ Competitive Panorama - As an example, this s=
ection details market share by operator, the consumers=92 relationship with=
 their MMO, drivers of choice, overall satisfaction with their MMO, NPS etc.

3. Pre paid vs Paid Monthly - This section will highlight the performance o=
f mobile operators in these two markets and the difference in consumer beha=
viour between pre paid and paid monthly plans.

4. Customer Defection and Retention / Main Mobile Operator Switching -This =
section focuses on understanding consumer groups (age, gender, income) that=
 switch operators along with reasons and tendency for future switching, inc=
luding reasons.

5. Internet Usage -Some of the aspects analysed in this section are the usa=
ge of internet by different groups, satisfaction with speed and coverage an=
d the importance of internet while choosing a MMO.

6. International Calls =96 Competitive Panorama/ MVNOs -This section analys=
es issues such as market share of providers of international calls, includi=
ng MVNOs, main destinations for customer calls abroad, etc.

7. Mobile Phone Stores -Despite the growth in online shopping, stores still=
 represent an important sale channel. This section focuses in understanding=
 customers=92 perception of stores, including the reasons they normally go =
to a store, how they rate them and satisfaction.

8. Consumer Funnel -A clear understanding of the consumer funnel is key to =
improving sales. Hence, this section concentrates on identifying methods/ch=
annels currently used to buy a new smartphone, the preferred methods, among=
 other issues.

9. Smartphone Brands/ Competitive Panorama -This section provides an in-dep=
th understanding of consumers=92 behaviour towards brands when choosing a s=
martphone, including market share, satisfaction, NPS, brand preferences, br=
and rejection etc, by different groups (age, income, gender=85)

10. Smartphone Features -This section complements the previous section, wit=
h a full understanding of consumers=92 behaviour towards smartphone feature=
s (design, functionalities, price=85) and drivers of choice when purchasing=
 a new smartphone and the importance of these on lifestyle (time spent, fav=
ourite feature, main usage etc).

11. Key Focus 1 (customised according to the subscriber needs)

12. Key Focus 2 (customised according to the subscriber needs)

13. Key Focus 3 (customised according to the subscriber needs)

14. Appendices
14.1 Methodology
14.2 Demographics

Why should you subscribe to our Mobile Operator Market Intelligence service=3F

=95 Understand consumer behaviour/ drivers of choice, satisfaction levels, =
customer acquisition and retention, pricing strategies, etc.
=95 Measure market share,.
=95 Be aware of recent market developments and best practices from around t=
he world.
=95 Compare KPIs (such as NPS, VoC, etc) with competitors and market averag=
e.
=95 Test the market before launching a product and assess consumer reaction=
 to a new product/service.
=95 Measure effectiveness of marketing campaigns
=95 Assess robustness of a strategic plan before implementation.
=95 Analyses the most important features of smartphones, uses of smartphone=
s, market share of smartphones producers, preferred brands etc.
=95 Allows inclusion of exclusive and confidential questions to address you=
r specific needs.

Why our Mobile Operators Market Intelligence service is unique, and a must =
have for mobile operators and the industry as a whole=3F

=95 Comprehensive survey to give a full picture of the market
=95 Taylor-made service which allows to add exclusive and confidential ques=
tions
=95 2,000 consumers interviewed every six months
=95 Local consumer intelligence, with on site presentation
=95 All inclusive membership, with complimentary additional analysis as par=
t of your subscription
=95 Companywide license, i.e. the whole company can benefit from the service
=95 Bringing best practices from around the world
=95 An effective complete research solution at a very competitive market ra=
te

Why our analyses are robust and authoritative=3F

=95 We provide in depth consumer research across key markets in the telecom=
 industry.
=95 We use our research expertise and international coverage to bring the i=
ndustry best practices from around the world.
=95 We are fully independent.
=95 Our competency is second to none and we strive to provide objective rec=
ommendations, based on many years of research experience.

Please reply to this e-mail, should you be interested in learning more abou=
t our Mobile Operators Market Intelligence service or how we can help you t=
o better understand your consumers=92 behaviour and stand above your compet=
ition.

We will be happy to set up a call to discuss further.

Kind Regards

David Smith

Business Intelligence Executive
www.criticalmarkets.com