Date:      Tue, 25 Aug 1998 16:46:03 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jack Freelander <jack@rabbit.eng.miami.edu>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Stephen Murrell <stephen@rabbit.eng.miami.edu>
Subject:   2 things

Can't seem to find much on either of these topics online, or in Lehey's
book, but that doesn't mean they're not there...

1.  How do you implement *process* quotas on a user basis ?

2a. When attempting to mount a cd crom (presumably wcd0) i keep
    getting an error saying that the device is not configured.
    How do you configure it, or what steps should be taken to make
    sure it is able to be mounted?  (the cdrom works in DOS, so the
    hardware connections are OK -- also, ATAPI support is enabled
    in the kernel config.)

2b. Where on the FTP site should I go to download the most
    complete & functional x-windows package (source or binaries)?
    There seem to be a TON of versions all over the place on the
    ftp site... I just want to make sure I have the appropriate one
    (I'm running 3.0 CAM-19980712-SNAP)

2c. Is Lisp (not scheme) available for FreeBSD?

Thanks for your help!

-jack