Date:      Tue, 20 Apr 1999 07:52:39 -0400
From:      "Rich Webster" <RWebster@tns-inc.com>
To:        "Richard Webster (E-mail)" <rwebster@tns-inc.com>
Cc:        <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: newbie IP question

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Langille [mailto:junkmale@xtra.co.nz]
You should keep all replies cc'd to the mailing list.  I don't know your
answer.  But someone on the mailing list will.

The FreeBSD Diary     - http://www.FreeBSDDiary.org/freebsd/
NZ FreeBSD User Group - http://www.nzfug.nz.freebsd.org/
The Racing System     - http://www.racingsystem.com/racingsystem.htm