Date:      Thu, 25 May 2006 15:42:17 -0400
From:      "James Tanis" <jtanis@pycoder.org>
To:        "Brian A. Seklecki" <lavalamp@spiritual-machines.org>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org, freebsd-sparc@freebsd.org, Andrea Modesto Rossi <andreamodesto.rossi01@ateneopv.it>
Subject:   Re: FreeBsd on my Ultra Sparc 5

> FreeBSD runs very well on the Ultra5, but not in the function the U5 was
> intended for by Sun (workstation).  There is no VGA console/X11 support t=
> my knowledge.

The ultrasparc 5/10 is listed as fully supported. The PGX24, is an
onboard frambuffer, I would assume there would at least be a note if
it were unsupported. I only have an ultrasparc 60 so I can't test it
myself, but can anyone else verify this?

--=20
James Tanis
jtanis@pycoder.org
http://pycoder.org