Date:      Sun, 18 Jun 2000 22:21:15 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        Ronald G Minnich <rminnich@lanl.gov>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: one last thing I forgot on freebsd bios

In message <Pine.SGI.4.10.10006151620420.175399-100000@acl.lanl.gov> Ronald G Minnich writes:
: synergy micro sells power pc boards that boot linux today out of flash.
:
: www.synergy.com
:
: They get it too.

I boot FreeBSD out of flash every day.  It isn't a big deal at all.
I've been doing this for at least 6 months.

I've done this both with CF and with DOC2k.  If I had more room in my
on-board bios flash, I'd stick an image in there and boot out of it.

Warner