Date:      Fri, 24 May 1996 08:15:37 -0400
From:      "Louis A. Mamakos" <louie@TransSys.COM>
To:        "Amancio Hasty Jr." <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
Cc:        hasty@netcom.com (Amancio Hasty Jr), multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: gus pnp problems...

One other thing that occured to me last night which might explain why
I was seeing some bizzare-o behavior and "noise" rather than real
audio on occasion: does the sound code accomodate bounce-buffers for
the audio DMA?  Both my systems have 32MB of memory. The 486DX2/66 is
an EISA box, and the GUS PNP and Ethernet board are the only ISA
boards.  The Pentium box of course has PCI, and the *only* non-PCI
board is the GUS PnP.

Hmm..

Thanks again for all the good work!

louie