Date:      Mon, 8 Dec 2003 10:43:05 +0100
From:      Adam Zalcman <zalcman@elf.ii.uj.edu.pl>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: katakana-matrix screen saver

Hi :)

On Sat, 6 Dec 2003, Sergey Matveychuk wrote:

> > I'll give you the number when I send it. Please be patient cause I am busy
> > enough now to enjoyably obey the rule No3 ;->
> Can I get it somewhere without port now?
Yes, have a look at http://www.ii.uj.edu.pl/%7Ezalcman/Projects/kmatrix/
Anyone can download a tar.gz or *.c files and the makefile directly.
BTW:
1. you'll need to kldload vesa.ko before kmatrix_saver.ko unless you
have VESA support compiled into your kernel.
2. it's been tested on a texmode console on FreeBSD 4.5 with vesa.ko
(for an unknown reason didn't work with VESA compiled into the kernel,
but I think it's a personal problem of my machine).

> I have a big interest too :)
Thanks :))

I would be grateful for any comment from anyone :)
It might be useful if I'm going to port it ;>

Greets :)
Adam 'esoth'