Date:      Mon, 11 Jun 2001 19:14:24 -0500
From:      "Richard Cotrina" <rcc@demo.telefonica.com.pe>
To:        "=?iso-8859-1?Q?Diego_A._Puertas_Fern=E1ndez?=" <dapf@runbox.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Problem with TFTP server

Diego :

By security reasons , the tftp daemon does not allow remote creation of
files in the tftpboot dir. First, you must create the file and then try to
upload the file. Also, you have to give read/write permissions to that file
before uploading.

More information :  man tftpd

Hope this help.

Richard Cotrina