Date:      Wed, 17 Sep 2008 19:34:00 +0400
From:      Sergey Kovalev <sergey@kovalev.com.ru>
To:        Graham Bentley <admin@cpcnw.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FB on 3BSD

Graham Bentley пишет:
>> So if you rebuild your fluxbox port with the default settings,
>> transparency should work fine.
>
> And that is exactlyt why I am asking - it doesnt!
>
> As reported issuing a plain make results in fluxbox -info
> output of -RENDER  ie. it is NOT included !!!
>
> Of course the first thing I did before my posts was to test
> transparency which didnt work which led me to the list!
>
> Any more suggestions appreciated though :)

Try
make -V CONFIGURE_ARGS
and watch if there are any strange options.
Default output from this command should be
--enable-imlib2 --enable-nls --enable-remember --enable-slit
--enable-toolbar --enable-xrender --disable-gnome
--x-libraries=/usr/local/lib --x-includes=/usr/local/include
--prefix=/usr/local ${_LATE_CONFIGURE_ARGS}