Date:      Sat, 7 Jul 2012 16:40:01 +0000
From:      Graeme Dargie <arab@tangerine-army.co.uk>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: GUI for "gpart"

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-freebsd-questions@freebsd.org [mailto:owner-freebsd-questions@f=
reebsd.org] On Behalf Of Wojciech Puchar
Sent: 07 July 2012 14:50
To: FreeBSD

> I have heard, although I never personally saw it, a GUI for "gpart" I=20
> heard that there exists one for Linux. Is there any comparable one for=20
> FreeBSD and comparable with KDE?
no idea. If you want it with already installed system, try to compile linux=
 software.

Anyway i see no reason for such a software, click-click solutions are alway=
s inefficient relative to normal text based ones, and partitioning is not a=
 job that end user (who want click-click interfaces at all cost) is suppose=
/listinfo/freebsd-questions
To unsubscribe, send any mail to "freebsd-questions-unsubscribe@freebsd.org=
"

Perhaps your English phrasing loses something in translation, but your "opi=
nions" are always presented in a way that you are correct and the rest of t=
he world is just wrong.=20

As for the original question have a look at the gparted live cd, full GUI s=
upport on that so you might be able to get that running, off the top of my =
head I am not sure about UFS support.