Date:      Fri, 1 Nov 2002 13:47:48 -0600
From:      "Lewis Watson" <lists@visionsix.com>
To:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Apache2 MPM-perchild Threading

I am trying to run make make install for apache2 port using the perchild
mpm. The first time apache would server pages at a poor 1- 2 page per
minute. Now I installed again and it appears that even though I specified in
the Makefile to use mpm perchild doing a httpd -l reveals prefork! I see
where threading for bsd is broken from reading other emails on the subject.
I want the abililty to run perchild but it looks as if I am at a wall. Is
there anyone running apache2 with perchild on freebsd? Please help if so.
Thanks.
Lewis