Date:      Fri, 22 Dec 1995 14:52:26 -0800
From:      Eric Blood <eblood@winky.reno.nv.us>
To:        ljeditor@ssc.com
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org

>Phil asked for email responses if you're a *BSD user subscribing/reading
>Linux Journal.

I didn't see this request, but I fall under this category.  I've been
running FreeBSD since 1.1, and was running Linux before that.
I read Linux Journal to keep track of what's going in the Linux world
and also some interesting articles like the Linux/Alpha port.

What is needed is a magazine that covers free operating systems in
general like Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD, and Hurd (if it ever comes out).
There are many topics that are relevant to all of them.

Eric Blood
eblood@cs.unr.edu, http://www.cs.unr.edu/~eblood