Date:      Thu, 14 Mar 2002 18:56:32 -0800 (PST)
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Bruce A. Mah" <bmah@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Peter Wemm <peter@wemm.org>, Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.org>, <current@FreeBSD.org>, <re@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: CVS Issues with branch.. Was: Re: HEADS UP: Be nice to -CURRENT ( "1 week Feature Slush" )

On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Bruce A. Mah wrote:

> I can't imagine why anyone would expect to cvsup this thing at some
> point in the distant future

	Rule number one of release engineering... user's will do all kinds
of wacky stuff that you would never expect them to do, and complain
bitterly when it doesn't work. :)

--
   "We have known freedom's price. We have shown freedom's power.
      And in this great conflict, ...  we will see freedom's victory."
          State of the Union, January 28, 2002

         Do YOU Yahoo!?