Date:      Thu, 17 May 2012 08:55:49 -0700
From:      Evan Martin <evan@chromium.org>
To:        "Conrad J. Sabatier" <conrads@cox.net>
Cc:        freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Chrome crashing system (amd64-10.0-CURRENT)

These kinds of hard locks often point at graphics driver problems, but
normally Chrome relies on a driver whitelist that likely doesn't
include any FreeBSD drivers.  Did you perhaps set a flag somewhere to
bypass a blacklist?

You could try some command line flags like
--blacklist-accelerated-compositing
--blacklist-webgl
to see if they help.

(I found those on
http://peter.sh/experiments/chromium-command-line-switches/ , not
certain if they do what you need.)

Another idea is to use strace/ktrace/truss into a log file to see what
it was doing around the time of dying.

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 11:15 PM, Conrad J. Sabatier <conrads@cox.net> wrot=
e: