Date:      Tue, 20 Apr 1999 21:22:47 +0800
From:      "Ho Seng Yip" <hsengyip@mbox3.singnet.com.sg>
To:        "Matthew Joseff" <mjoseff@retribution.net>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: FrontPage Extensions

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. But what I am really interested to know is if I need
to remove my existing installation of Apache 1.3.4 and then install the
Apache-fp port ? Also, will installing a new patched version of Apache
remove my previous configurations in the 'httpd.conf' file ?

Thanks.

Regards,
Seng Yip