Date:      Fri, 04 Mar 2011 20:07:29 -0600
From:      "Scott T. Hildreth" <shild@sbcglobal.net>
To:        FreeBSD Ports <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   xfce 4.8 upgrade errors.

I updated my server to 8.2 and then all my ports.  When compiling orage
or trying to it failed with libical errors,

In file included from ical-archive.c:56:
/usr/local/include/libical/icalss.h:38:27: error: icalcomponent.h: No such file or directory
/usr/local/include/libical/icalss.h:111:23: error: icalgauge.h: No such file or directory
/usr/local/include/libical/icalss.h:282:21: error: icalset.h: No such file or directory
/usr/local/include/libical/icalss.h:342:25: error: icalcluster.h: No such file or directory

...I cannot find a solution for this, is anyone else seeing this error. When they compile orage?

Another problem is that I cannot see any icons. if I open eog and try to to view an image I get
an unrecognized image file format error.  I think something went wrong with my upgrade, I just
not sure how to fix this issue.

How do I create a app menu, I'm getting an error when trying to load the menu "menus/applications.menu"
not found.

Thanks,
Scott