Date:      Tue, 17 Apr 2001 05:02:43 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Jamie Bowden <ragnar@sysabend.org>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Losing it.

I've searched the archives, and can't find my own post.  Neither can I
find the responses to it.  I know there are a pair of files you can point
the NT boot mangler at which contain FreeBSD's boot block and allow you to
add it to the WinNT boot mangler, but I can't find the actual files.

Can someone here point me at the relevant files?  Please CC me as I'm not
subscribed to -questions currently.

Jamie Bowden

--
"It was half way to Rivendell when the drugs began to take hold"
Hunter S Tolkien "Fear and Loathing in Barad Dur"