Date:      Wed, 25 Jan 2012 11:19:09 +0900 (JST)
From:      Hiroki Sato <hrs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        gabor@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Tidy and HTML tab spacing

----Security_Multipart(Wed_Jan_25_11_19_09_2012_047)--

Gabor Kovesdan <gabor@freebsd.org> wrote
  in <4F1F65CC.3080607@FreeBSD.org>:

ga> On 2012.01.25. 2:24, Hiroki Sato wrote:
ga> >   I agree with migrating our documents to newer XML standards will
ga> >   solve this in more consistent manner as Gabor said.  I said it (and
ga> >   SVN repo migration) would happen within last October but I could not
ga> >   handle that nicely.  Sorry for that, but it is now in progress.  I
ga> >   believe Tidy can be removed after that.
ga> Do you mean that you are working on the XML migration of the www tree?
ga> As we talked about it before, I have an almost ready version of the
ga> doc tree but it needs merging and some last touches. However, the SVN
ga> migration is a prerequisite for that.

 No, SVN only.

-- Hiroki