Date:      Tue, 16 Mar 1999 06:48:11 -0500 (EST)
From:      Patrick Seal <patseal@hyperhost.net>
To:        StoryTelr - Jedi Knight <nathan_wainwirght@bc.sympatico.ca>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Got Linux?

First off, this isn't Linux, It's FreeBSD.  They're different, But also
very similar. I like FreeBSD over Linux, but let's not get into *that*
subject now.

You can order a CD for only $4.95 (something like that)
from CheapBytes if you're straped for cash.  There are probably some
people on this list with old CD's they might send you too.

Good Luck!

Patrick Seal                        |"Microsoft isn't evil, they just make
<patseal@hyperhost.net>             |   really crappy operating systems."
Hyperhost - http://www.hyperhost.net| -Linus Torvalds
hosting and Design

http://www.freebsd.org - http://www.linux.org