Date:      Tue, 01 Sep 1998 23:44:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Joe \"Marcus\" Clarke" <marcus@miami.edu>
To:        rick hamell <hamellr@dsinw.com>
Cc:        Laszlo Vagner <vagner@kf7nn.com>, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: magic number

Rick, thanks, we haven't tried that.  The customer whose situation I'm
trying to create is in Italy, and communication has been difficult.  I'll
see if an upgrade or modem swap is feasible.  However, he may be using
this same modem on a Novell router without a problem.  I'll have to check
on that.  But thanks again for the advice.

Joe Clarke