Date:      Mon, 6 Sep 1999 18:12:07 -0600
From:      Damien Tougas <dtougas@converging.net>
To:        TrouBle <trouble@hackfurby.com>
Subject:   Re: best mail client

I really like Mutt.  It is higly configurable, has the ability to do color,
supports message threads making it great to follow mailing lists, and
does not come with an editor, it lets you use whatever you are comfortable
with.  When paired with Vim, it's unstoppable.  It also is supposed to
suppot POP, but I have not tried it.

check out http://www.mutt.org for more details.

If you like it, it is in the ports collection.

--
Damien Tougas
Converging Technology Solutions, Inc.