Date:      Fri, 14 Mar 2003 14:32:09 +0300
From:      "Konstantin Stepanenkov" <kst@techno.spb.ru>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: buildkernel broken

	In my opinion, the problem is not in the source code, but in the compiler.
Let me explain. From some of the 4.7-STABLE cvsups I began encountering
problem with building world, kernel and other progs on ALL of my FreeBSD
servers. Compiler gets signal 10, 11 or finds syntax error in random place
of code (it doesn't find it at another run). I know, that 10 and 11 signals
at compiling are probably bad hardware, but it can't be on ALL my servers at
the same time.

--
Konstantin Stepanenkov, Network Security Professional, JSC "Techno-SPb".