Date:      Mon, 10 Mar 1997 09:39:31 -0500 (EST)
From:      Tim Vanderhoek <hoek@freenet.hamilton.on.ca>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@vader.cs.berkeley.edu>
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com, obrien@NUXI.com, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Getting /usr/ports everywhere...

On Mon, 10 Mar 1997, Satoshi Asami wrote:

>  * Of course, at the rate you're going, I predict that the ports
>  * collection will be a 2-CD set before the end of the year. :-)
>
> Gee, what are we going to do when the time comes when all the
> distfiles don't fit on a single CD?  Mandate a CD-changer? ;)

Well, I was thinking that some way of widely distributing FreeBSD
on LaserDisc could be dreamed up.  They would probably be able to
hold everything on one Disc.  Not only that, but Torsten would
have an excuse to spend money on LaserDiscs and we could finally
close misc/2910.

--
Outnumbered?  Maybe.  Outspoken?  Never!
tIM...HOEk