Date:      Sat, 25 Nov 2000 00:35:36 -0800
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        KATO Tsuguru <tkato@prontomail.ne.jp>
Cc:        Christian Ospelkaus <christian@core-coutainville.org>, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: name change and new version of mfm

KATO Tsuguru wrote:

> I've already send patch for updating devel/mfm to latest version
> while ago. It takes not so long to be added to Ports Collection.
>
> You can check containts of patch by following URL:
>
> http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=22750

	Since apparently the whole name of the package has changed, this will
require some more advanced ports repository gymnastics, and therefore it
will require some committer to take the bull by the horns and request
the repo copy.

	So, if someone wants to go ahead and do that, I'd be willing to take
responsibility for committing the update.

Doug
--
    So what I want to know is, where does the RED brick road go?