Date:      Thu, 19 Apr 2001 09:56:27 +0100
From:      "InvictaNet Support" <support@invicta.net>
To:        "Freebsd-ISP" <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FW: Stupid question

I do apologise for my earlier post.

I have now read man mail and the -s option is blindingly obvious.

My excuse is that it was a very long night and I am sure that somebody must
have edited my man files while I wasn't looking.

Martyn
InvictaNet - The Internet in Plain English, Guaranteed
http://www.invictanet.co.uk <http://www.invictanet.co.uk>;
info@invictanet.co.uk <mailto:info@invictanet.co.uk>
phone: 08707 440180
fax: 08707 440181