Date:      Mon, 29 May 2000 10:31:25 -0700
From:      David Johnson <djohnson@acuson.com>
To:        Haikal Saadh <wyldephyre2@yahoo.com>
Cc:        newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Some food for thought...(aka rant of the day)

Haikal Saadh wrote:

> For better or worse (my vote being for worse), we had to use......Red Hat
> Linux!!!

Well, when pitted against Redhat, just about anything comes out smelling
like a rose :-) As I see it, the biggest thing holding Linux back from
achieving its goal of world domination is Redhat (number two is Linux
advocacy). Next time, if it has to be Linux, use Slackware. Small,
stable, just what you need. Of course, it still doesn't have ports...

--
David Johnson...